Welcome to our new website! This is the first post in our new Castle Rock, CO dental blog. By returning to this page regularly, you’ll be able to find out about the many services we offer at Evoque Wellness Center. Keep reading to discover some of the ways we could help you. Better yet, call 720-613-5723 to plan a visit to experience our care for yourself.
Enjoy The Benefits Of Our Advanced Treatments
At our practice, we take pride in offering a variety of services using advanced treatments and technology in a comfortable setting. You can repair a tooth faster with our CEREC same-day crowns. We use dental lasers to treat everything from gum disease to misshapen teeth to stains on smiles. You are more than welcome to take advantage of our many services:
- General Dentistry – In addition to providing professional cleanings and exams, we can treat gum disease, bad breath, and dry mouth and make custom mouthguards at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create the smile of your dreams with our professional whitening, dental veneers, gummy smile treatments, and more.
- Orthodontics – Create a straight smile and realign your bite discreetly with your choice of clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can fix decayed, damaged, and missing teeth. You can get complete teeth replacements, a tooth-colored filling, or anything in between at our office.
- Dental Implants – For stronger, more secure replacement teeth, anchor them in place with our titanium implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – As much as we hope you never need this service, we want to treat your dental emergencies as soon as we can, including on the same day you call whenever possible
- Oral Surgery – You can get teeth extractions, bone grafts, gum grafts, and ridge augmentations right here.
- TMJ Treatment – TMJ troubles can cause headaches, jaw pain, and other problems. Our TMJ and teeth grinding treatments can address the root cause of your condition.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You can snore less and breathe easier, so you and your loved ones can get deep, healthy sleep.
- Low-Level Light Therapy – If you are living with chronic pain, this cold laser treatment can provide relief.
Look Forward To Your Dental Visits
If you have dental anxiety, it can be difficult to come in for basic service. We have designed our office to be a relaxing, comfortable place for our patients. Enjoy something from our beverage bar before your appointment begins. Ask to borrow a blanket and pillow to feel warm and cozy. Use our headphones to listen to music as a distraction from your treatment. We also want you to remain pain-free. Our local anesthetic and conscious sedation can make your time with us easy to handle.