You shouldn’t be unhappy to share your smile. Instead, contact us to find out how our cosmetic dentistry in Castle Rock, CO can:Dr. Erik Hekkert on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
If people don't have the smile that they look at in the mirror every morning, saying, ''Wow, that's amazing,'' there are many, many ways that we can help. For some people it's as easy as just making their teeth align correctly and we can do that with clear aligners. For some people it's as simple as bleaching and we do that with a laser here. It's a single visit and you come out with this brighter smile right away. We can take it all the way to veneers or anything that will cover up certain spots on your teeth, redesign the teeth, put them in a different position. We're going to work with whatever you bring to us to make it the smile you've always wanted.
- Create a beautiful smile
- Boost your confidence
- Help you look younger
- Improve your oral health
At Evoque Wellness Center, we can develop a unique dental plan to optimize your smile. Call 720-613-5723 today to set up a consultation with Dr. Erik Hekkert.
Create A Better Smile With Our Cosmetic Options
When you are dissatisfied with your smile, it can become an obstacle in your daily life. You may be making the wrong impression when you spend time and energy trying to hide your teeth from a potential date, a possible employer, or a prospective business client or partner.
By visiting Evoque Wellness Center, you can reshape your smile into something you are glad to see in the mirror, in pictures, and, perhaps most importantly, when meeting people face-to-face. To complete your smile transformation, you may benefit from one or more of our services:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are an effective treatment for a variety of problems. Think of them as shells that can conceal your teeth. You can have a smile that looks whiter, straighter, and evenly spaced while restoring broken and chipped teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening is faster, safer, and more effective than over-the-counter whitening products. Our laser whitening treatments can remove deep stains so your smile can look pearly white once again.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-effective fix for multiple issues. Using a composite resin, we can close gaps between teeth, cover discolored teeth, and fix chipped and cracked teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – We also can use a laser to remove excess enamel so large and misshapen teeth can blend in better with the rest of your smile.
- Crown Lengthening – Our soft-tissue laser can target parts of your mouth where gum tissue is hiding much of a tooth.
- Gum Reshaping – Anyone with a gummy smile can take advantage of our laser treatment to redefine their gumline so their teeth can shine through when they smile.
- Botox® – Wrinkles can affect the appearance of your smile, but Botox treatments can smooth the lines on your face to give you a more youthful appearance.
- Snap-On Smile® – This is a removable cover that is custom-made to fit over your teeth. It will give you a smile you want others to see.
- Orthodontics – At our office, you can use clear aligners to discreetly straighten your teeth and correct issues with your bite.
Many patients combine services as part of a complete smile makeover. This also may include restorative care, such as crowns, bridges, and dental implants.
See Your Future Smile Before You Start
Millions of Americans spend billions of dollars annually to make cosmetic improvements to their smiles. The reasons can vary from person to person. You may want to look your best for a big event (like a wedding or reunion). You may be looking for a way to make a better first impression either for personal or professional reasons. Before you decide, we can give you a sneak preview of what your teeth could look like. Using digital photography and imaging, you could see how your smile can change.