People often visit us looking for ways to improve the appearance of their smiles. Many times, we can solve a multitude of issues with dental veneers in Castle Rock, CO. We can use veneers to:Dr. Erik Hekkert on dental veneers Read Transcript
Veneers can change and unattractive smile in many ways. The number one simplest thing is to change the color. If there's a color that doesn't respond or a stain that doesn't respond to whitening or it's intrinsic to deep in the tooth and we can't get there, we can just simply put something right in the front of it. If you're happy with the way your teeth look other than the color, that's the easiest way to go. We can keep them nice and thin. We can hide that color and make them look as white as you want. The other part we can do with veneers is if a tooth is slightly rotated, we can cover up that rotation with a veneer, blend it in with the rest of the teeth. Of course, if there's pieces missing from teeth, there's damage to them, we can cover that up as well.
- Cover uneven, worn, chipped, and broken teeth
- Conceal stained and discolored teeth
- Create a straight smile with even spacing between your teeth
Veneers are an effective way to make a dramatic difference in your smile. Call 720-613-5723 for an appointment to discuss how you can create the smile of your dreams at Evoque Wellness Center.
Choose The Tooth Veneers That Are Best For You
Veneers may be the most versatile cosmetic service that we offer. Yet you may not be aware that there are multiple kinds of veneers if you visit another dental practice. By coming to Evoque Wellness Center, you can choose among:
- Porcelain Veneers – These are what many people consider standard veneers. Porcelain closely matches the appearance of natural teeth.
- Zirconia Veneers – Zirconia also can give you a natural-looking smile with added durability and strength
- e.max Veneers – Made from lithium disilicate, these thin yet strong veneers can create an aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Lumineers – This is known as a prepless veneer. These are extremely thin, which means they usually can be bonded to your teeth without removing any enamel first.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about these different options. We can use digital imaging to show you what changes are possible with our veneers before you make a decision. We want you to have the information you need to select the right veneers for you.
Do More Than Improve Your Smile
With this service, you can make your teeth whiter and straighter. You can close gaps between your teeth. You can even get restorative benefits if you have broken, crazed, or worn-down teeth. But veneers can do more than just change the appearance and health of your smile. They can give you a renewed sense of confidence as well. We’ve witnessed this effect multiple times at our practice.
If you are interested in dental veneers in Castle Rock, CO, then you owe it to yourself to visit Evoque Wellness Center. Call 720-613-5723 to set up a consultation.