With Castle Rock dental implants, you can put missing teeth behind you and say hello to brand-new, lasting replacement teeth. Gone will be the days of struggling to chew your food or hiding your smile behind your hand. Evoque Wellness Center has a variety of ways to use teeth implants to improve your life. With our skilled implant treatment, you could soon:Doctor Erik Hekkert on dental implants Read Transcript
Well dental implants are a great option if you're missing a tooth. One, because it leaves everything else alone. If you've got one missing tooth, we can replace that one missing tooth with an implant. For other people, it's multiple teeth that are missing. We can use a few implants to reconstruct an entire arch without having to go crazy and do 12 implants just because. So they're phenomenally strong. They last really good and long, and you do have to still take care of them, but they could potentially be a lifelong solution, and they help avoid the damage that happens when you don't have teeth, because other teeth are going to move, things are going to collapse. You're putting forces on teeth now that they're not built for because we're not separating out between the entire group of teeth. You look older when your teeth start collapsing because everything starts to get smaller. So, huge impact with implants. And again, they are a very longterm solution.
- Eat and enjoy a wider range of delicious foods again
- Smile with new confidence knowing your teeth look great
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Boost your self-esteem
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Aid your digestion through easier chewing
- Protect the strength and integrity of your jawbone
Implants can make a huge difference in your life. Call Evoque Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 4625 Trail Boss Drive, Suite G – near the outlet mall.
Smile With Pride Again Using Teeth Implants
Modern dental implants serve as replacement teeth roots that can anchor several types of new teeth. These small posts are usually made from titanium, as this metal will actually fuse with your jawbone. New bone material will grow around the implant, creating a strong and stable base for replacement teeth.
We may use a variety of high-tech instruments to plan your implant treatment, including digital X-rays, a 3-D cone beam CT scanner, and a computer-generated surgical guide. This advanced technology makes sure you receive the best treatment and results possible.
Dr. Hekkert and our team have vast experience using teeth implants to help our patients. Below are a few implant options that may be available to you:
- Implant-Supported Crown – After placing your implant, we can make a new crown right in our office that will give you a natural-looking replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will anchor in place using at least two implants. It will fill in the gap left by missing teeth and make your mealtimes more manageable.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures will snap into place to a set of implants. They’ll stay put without slipping until you’re ready to take them out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – This type of denture attaches to a metal bar that’s anchored to a set of implants. It transfers the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone.
- All-on-4® Implants – Using only four implants per arch, you can get an entire row of fixed teeth that you will never need to remove for cleaning or care.
- All-on-6 Implants – While similar to All-on-4, we’ll use six teeth implants per arch for added stability.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Hekkert will work with you to customize an implant treatment plan to give you back a full set of beautiful and functional teeth.
- Same-Day Smile – You could be a good candidate to receive your implants and replacement teeth in a single visit.
Dental implants in Castle Rock will give you something to smile about. Call Evoque Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment using our convenient online form.