You may know dental implants are a great way to replace your missing teeth. One dental implant procedure you may not be familiar with, however, is the All-on-4® technique. Using just four implants per arch, All-on-4® dental implants in Castle Rock can help you:Dr. Erik Hekkert on All on Four Read Transcript
All-on-4 dental implant supported dentures are phenomenal, it's an unbelievable invention, because dentures do not necessarily stay in place. There's always changes going on to bone levels underneath change, and over time they start fitting poorly, they'll move around, you bite into an apple, they slap around and they just don't want to stay. With an All-on-4 supported denture on these implants, it's as if you've got your natural teeth back. They stay in place, they won't move. They are solid. You can laugh as loud as you want. You can sneeze as hard as you want. They're not going to go anywhere. They give you that function back so that you can live your life without having to worry about it moving around.
- Dine out comfortably, without having to pick and choose from the menu
- Enjoy a full and beautiful smile you’ll want to show off to everyone
- Make better first impressions when mingling and socializing
- Improve your oral health and the health of your entire body
To find out more about an All-on-4® procedure and whether it’s right for you, call Evoque Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723. We’re located on Trail Boss Drive, right off Founders Parkway. If you’re concerned about the cost, we’re excited to tell you that we can often bill your medical insurance for All-on-4!
Discover How The All-on-4® Technique Can Help You
If you’re tired of the daily hassles of missing teeth, then you’ve probably considered your teeth replacement options. Along with dentures and bridges, we also offer dental implant treatment here at Evoque Wellness Center. One of the most innovative ways to use implants in recent years is the All-on-4® approach.
With just four implants per arch, placed in exact locations, we can secure a full row of non-removable replacement teeth. It’s not necessary to have an implant for each new replacement tooth when this technique is used. That means you’ll save both time and money.
Here’s how the All-on-4® process works:
- We’ll use 3-D imaging from our CT scanner to plan your treatment and create a computer-generated surgical guide for precise placement.
- Dr. Hekkert will place four implants per arch – the front two vertically and the rear two at angles for added stability.
- We’ll anchor your new arch of replacement teeth to the implants.
- You’ll leave our office with a brand-new smile and new confidence.
For some patients who have a weakened jawbone, we may recommend an All-on-6 procedure, which uses six implants per arch instead.
Find out if you’re a good candidate for All-on-4® dental implants in Castle Rock. Call Evoque Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723 to schedule an appointment.