- Improve your oral & overall health in one place
- Enjoy the benefits of advanced dental technology
- Prevent anxiety with our patient-first approach
Your oral health is essential for maintaining your overall health. This is built into our approach to general dentistry in Castle Rock, CO. By coming to our practice for your dental care, you can:Dr. Erik Hekkert on general dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Erik Hekkert on general dentistry
The importance of general dentistry is quite simple. It's to avoid bigger problems. That's how it all starts. We can detect things small, we can do a small filling to fix it, or if something is getting stuck under the gums, we can clean it out before it becomes a problem. So we can avoid bigger issues like root canals and implants and all those things by doing the small things upfront. So anybody that's on a regular care basis, come in here every six months, we catch something, we give them an option to take care of it and it is the cheapest it's ever going to be right there and then. Because anything from there is only going to get bigger and worse, more painful and more uncomfortable to take care of. Therefore, we come in every six months, stay on top of things.
- Improve your long-term dental health
- Prevent problems or treat them early
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
At Evoque Dental & Wellness Center, every patient deserves the highest standard of preventive care. Call 720-613-5723 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Erik Hekkert and our dental team. Visit us at 4625 Trail Boss Drive, Suite G. We are just minutes from the Outlets at Castle Rock and Renaissance Secondary School.
Count On Us For Your Oral Care
When you come to our practice, we want to become your partner in protecting your smile for many years to come. We believe we are well-suited to do this because of our combination of advanced dentistry and patient-friendly services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – A professional cleaning removes plaque and tartar that you may have missed during your daily brushing and flossing. Our thorough exams using intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and 3-D imaging make it possible for us to find decay and periodontal problems in the early stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We remove tartar from the roots of your teeth and infected gum tissue with our Epic dental laser to help you heal faster.
- Bad Breath Treatment – Chronic halitosis can be embarrassing. We help you address the cause and recommend rinses that can provide long-term benefits.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – As with bad breath, we can identify the cause and work with you on a lasting solution.
- Mouthguards – Using 3-D printing technology, we can create custom-fitted athletic mouthguards as well as mouthguards to protect your teeth from grinding in your sleep and to address chronic pain.
Turn To Us For A Total Health Focus
You shouldn’t trust your oral health to just anyone. You should look for a dental practice that cares about you as an individual and your overall health. We have invested in advanced technology for pain-free, efficient, and effective care. We welcome patients as young as 8 years old, and we work hard to build relationships with each patient who visits us.
Take advantage of our comfort amenities to relieve dental anxiety. We have a beverage station, and we are happy to loan you pillows, blankets, headphones, and scented eye covers during your appointment. Ask about our conscious sedation to help you feel more relaxed.