Healthy smiles are the result of good habits. At home, you know that you should be brushing and flossing daily. You also should visit us regularly for dental cleanings and exams in Castle Rock, CO. By making professional care part of your routine, you can:Dr. Erik Hekkert on dental cleanings and exams Read Transcript
So the benefit of regular exams and cleanings is based on what's going to happen down the road. If you leave things on your teeth for too long, they're going to cause a bigger problem. Whether that's bad breath, whether that's decay, whether that's gum disease, which is going to end up making you lose your teeth, all of this stuff is just taken care of in small, little, typically one-hour visits once every six months or so to keep it all nice, and clean, and fresh, and protected. We detect whether or not anything is changing. That could be your bite. It could be how your forcing effort onto your teeth if there's any damage happening, and again, we can address that as early as possible, keeping it as cheap as possible.
- Have peace of mind about your healthy mouth
- Prevent problems like decay and disease
- Find and treat issues early
- Keep your teeth looking their best
When it’s time for your next dental appointment, turn to our team at Evoque Wellness Center. Call 720-613-5723 to schedule a checkup with us.
Keep Your Mouth Clean & Free From Problems
At our general dentist office, we believe your overall health begins with a healthy mouth and jaw. It’s why we prioritize preventive care and services:
- Dental Cleanings – A professional cleaning will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and between your teeth and gums. We may use a dental laser for some cleanings.
- Dental Exams – Using intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and 3-D CT scans, we can identify problems before they get out of hand.
- Oral Cancer Screening – We aren’t just looking for gum infections and tooth decay. If we see any potential signs of oral cancer, we will let you know so you can make an appointment with your physician as soon as you can.
- Fluoride Treatments – You can strengthen your teeth and reduce your risk of tooth decay with fluoride varnish.
About one-third of adults 20 to 44 years old have untreated cavities, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Don’t risk letting a small and easily treatable issue turn into a big problem.
Stay Comfortable With A Team Who Wants To Know You
When you meet with Dr. Erik Hekkert for the first time, you will have an entirely new dental experience. We want to give you a new perspective on your oral and overall health, too. During your visit, we will get to know you and your oral health goals. We want to help you get the care you deserve in a pain-free, stress-free setting. We offer topical and local anesthetic as well as dental sedation and comfort amenities to reduce feelings of anxiety during your visit.
Schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Castle Rock, CO. Call 720-613-5723 to make an appointment at Evoque Wellness Center.