Even if you get regular cleanings and exams, the day may come when you need dental surgery to keep your mouth healthy. If so, the dentist office you should remember is Evoque Wellness Center. Just as our name implies, we strive to help our patients maintain total wellness, and your oral health plays a huge role in the health of the rest of your body. If you need oral surgery in Castle Rock, here are some benefits of having it performed by our skilled team:Dr. Erik Hekkert on oral surgery Read Transcript
Oral surgery, it's one of those standard things that have to be done sometimes, and the days of knees and chests are long over. There are techniques. There are instruments that help us make things comfortable. Obviously we are going to make sure that the anesthesia is working and that you're not going to feel it from that point of view, but we are going to do it with as little damage as possible to the surrounding tissues, because that's where the sensitivity comes from. We're going to keep it comfortable and then we're going to provide medication to help out with whatever residual pain might be left.
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays, a 3-D CT scanner, and digital impressions
- Sedation options that will help you fully relax during your surgery
- Cozy amenities that include soft pillows, warm blankets, scented eye covers, and a beverage station
- Our team’s dedication to doing what’s best for each patient and never cutting corners
Call Evoque Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your consultation. You’ll find us located at 4625 Trail Boss Drive, Suite G in Castle Rock – not far from the outlet mall. We also serve the communities of Parker, Monument, Castle Pines, Lone Tree, Larkspur, Elizabeth, and Franktown.
Visit Your Hometown Dentist For Your Dental Surgery
With two decades of experience, Dr. Hekkert can handle many types of oral surgery right in our office. If you’re an established patient, there’s usually no need to spend time and money going to a specialist you’re not familiar with. And if you’re new to our practice, you’ll soon understand why so many area residents consider us their dental home.
Our oral surgery services include:
- Teeth Extractions – If we can’t save your tooth, we’ll gently remove it and give you complete aftercare instructions for fast healing.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can perform most cases of wisdom teeth extraction here, but we’ll refer you to a specialist if necessary.
- Bone Grafts – Dr. Hekkert will supplement your jaw with bone material after extracting a tooth or to make your jaw stronger for implants.
- Ridge Augmentations – This procedure will build up your jaw ridge to either prepare for dental implants or give it a more aesthetic appearance.
- Gum Grafts – We can help your gums heal by placing additional tissue where your gums have receded.
When you need oral surgery in Castle Rock, look no further than the experienced team at Evoque Wellness Center. Call us today at 720-613-5723 to schedule your consultation. You can also request an appointment time online.