The skilled team at Evoque Dental & Wellness Center has some terrific news for you if you have teeth that are failing, damaged, or missing altogether. We have a variety of ways to give you back your smile and make your mealtimes more enjoyable. Using restorative dentistry in Castle Rock, we can help you:Dr. Erik Hekkert on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is exactly what it sounds like. It restores the tooth, We can do that in a range of fashions, whether that is just with a filling where a little hole in the tooth gets filled up, or whether that is with a crown where the entire tooth gets rebuilt. We've got people that come in, they've got a chunk broken off, we can fix that with our CEREC machine in a single visit. It's solid porcelain. It's as if the tooth is as new.
- Open up new menu options
- Make your speech clearer and easier to understand
- Smile with confidence in social settings
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Boost your self-esteem
Don’t live with damaged or underperforming teeth! Do something about them today by calling 720-613-5723 to schedule an appointment.
Our Team Offers Many Kinds Of Dental Restorations
If you come to us with damaged or missing teeth, we’ll create a treatment plan designed just for you, with your end goal in mind. Dr. Hekkert is skilled in many types of restorative dentistry. Below are some of the options he can use to rebuild your smile:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We place only natural-looking fillings made from composite resin material. They are sturdy and blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Your new crown can be made here in our office using our CEREC system. We can also have a bridge made for you if needed.
- Dentures – We offer a variety of dentures, made in-house using our 3-D printer. That means less wait time for you plus a more precise fit.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots are inserted into your jaw where your teeth are missing. They serve as a sturdy base for new replacement teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Using the latest technology combined with his years of experience, Dr. Hekkert will develop a comprehensive treatment plan to restore all your teeth. You may even be a good candidate for a same-day smile procedure.
- Root Canals – We can evaluate you to see if this procedure is needed, then refer you to a trusted specialist to have your tooth repair done.
Isn’t it time you regained your smile? Our Castle Rock restorative dentistry will do the trick. Call Evoque Dental & Wellness Center today at 720-613-5723 to schedule an appointment. You can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment.